The tooth carving machine is mainly used for the forming and processing of denture products. The main processing materials are zirconia, resin, ceramics, etc
1. High precision: the end face and taper hole runout of high-speed milling electric spindle ≤ 0.001mm, spindle vibration ≤ 0.8mm/s (customized series can reach 0.5mm/s).
2. High surface machining quality: the surface machining roughness of ordinary high-speed milling motorized spindle is Ra0.2, and the surface roughness of motorized spindle designed with high precision can reach ra0.05.
3. High bearing and rigidity: the front end of the main shaft adopts the design layout of large diameter bearing and large span of international famous brand to ensure the bearing capacity and rigidity of the main shaft.
4. High configuration: high speed milling motorized spindle can be equipped with temperature sensor, spindle loose cutter induction switch, closed-loop control encoder, etc.
5. Variety design of tool handle: ISO, BT, HSK, straight handle and manual Er collet can be used to meet different needs of customers for high-speed milling of the spindle end.
6. Personalized Customization: the company has strong R & D strength and flexible design. It can customize high-speed milling motorized spindle with different functions, speed and accuracy according to customer needs.
|bearing||ceramic ball bearing|
|chuck type||BT30 / HSK E40|
|chuck clamping range(mm)||Φ2-Φ25（BT30）/ Φ2-Φ16（HSK E40）|
|brake method||driver+brake resistor|
|rated power(kW)||8.5 / 11|
|S1 torque(N·m)||8.1 / 11.5|
|voltage(V)||220 / 380|
|Maximum Speed (rpm)||30000|
|tool change method||aircylinder / hydrocylinder / cam|
|cooling or lubricant air flow(L/min)||4-6(water)|
|motor system||asynchronous motor / synchronous motor|
|bearing lubricant method||grease lubrication|
|motor heat protection||KTY / PTC|
|assembly direction||vertical / horizontal|
|sensor type||PNP / NPN|
|encoder type||chord wave encoder|
|EC / SE line length||optional|
|rotation direction(from front side)||counterclockwise(forward)|
Please fill in the details required, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.