Machining center series
Engraving and Milling Spindle
Dental Milling Spindle
Core functional parts of the robot
Glass Grinding Spindle
Belt Driven and Direct Driven Spindle
Super Finish Spindle
Motorized spindle series for drilling and tapping center
Hydraulic static spindle series
Linear motor series
Automated fixture (outside)
Automated fixture (inside)
Bending machine control system
Fuel cell compressor
1. Continuous rotation of "0" cogging torque makes the control more accurate and the operation more stable. The design of non
cogging structure overcomes the change of magnetic resistance caused by magnetic pole and the torque fluctuation caused by
the change of magnetic fieldWhen the torque is reduced to "0", the torque fluctuation is "0" during the operation of the motor.
2. By increasing the filling ratio of the winding and increasing the peak torque, the overload capacity can reach more than 6 times.
3. Under the same size, the continuous output torque is higher.
1. Compared with the traditional torque motor, because there is no eddy current on the surface of the magnetic pole, the magnet
almost does not generate heat and has higher efficiency.
2. The operation is more stable, and the speed "0" fluctuates.
Torque fluctuation comparison chart
Please fill in the details required, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.