1. Continuous rotation of "0" cogging torque makes the control more accurate and the operation more stable. The design of non
cogging structure overcomes the change of magnetic resistance caused by magnetic pole and the torque fluctuation caused by
the change of magnetic fieldWhen the torque is reduced to "0", the torque fluctuation is "0" during the operation of the motor.
2. By increasing the filling ratio of the winding and increasing the peak torque, the overload capacity can reach more than 6 times.
3. Under the same size, the continuous output torque is higher.
1. Compared with the traditional torque motor, because there is no eddy current on the surface of the magnetic pole, the magnet
almost does not generate heat and has higher efficiency.
2. The operation is more stable, and the speed "0" fluctuates.
Torque fluctuation comparison chart
Please leave details of your product requirements so that we can reply to you promptly and accurately.